Vinsic 30000mAh Notebook Power Bank 4.5A 19V DC 2 USB External Battery Charger for Laptops Notebooks Tablets iPhone X 8 Plus
- Seller VINSIC Official Store
- List Price US $119.98piece
- Sale Price US $67.19piece
- Shipping Free Shipping
- You Save US $52.79piece44% off
|Type||Emergency / Portable|
|Output Interface||Type C|
|Battery Type||Li-polymer Battery|
|Is LED Lamp Illumination||No|
|Input Interface||USB Type C,Micro USB|
|Supports Solar Energy||No|
|Support Quick Charge Technology||No|
Vinsic® 30000mAh power bank is an multi-functional high capacity power bank. It looks simple yet elegant, and works well with smartphones, tablets, and especially laptops. In addition to the usual USB port, this power bank carries DC input and output, and offer a max current output up to 4.5A. It perfectly meet the charging demand of your laptops on the go.
Power Bank,Charging fast,High-speed Charging with 3 output ports:
DC Input: 19V/1.5A
Micro Input: 5V/1.5A
1. DC Output: 19V/3.5A; Instantaneous Max Current : 4.5A
2.USB Output1: 5V 2.4A(Max)
USB Output2: 5V 2.4A(Max)
Total USB Output: 5V/3A(Max)
Battery: Imported 18650 battery
Power bank *1
DC adapter *1
Micro USB cable *1
DC laptop adapter *1 set (8 different types of DC adapter, Apple laptops adapter not included)
User manual *1
1. This power bank is compatible with most laptops, mobile phones and tablets, but not all.
2. Due to the high capacity of the power bank, we recommend you to charge it with the supplied DC adapter. Micro USB cable is available, just it will cause a long charging time.
3. The equipped 8 DC adapters are compatible with the Notebooks/Notepads as:
HP/Dell (I 7.4*0.6 mm)
Sony /Fyjistu ( A 6.0*1.4 mm)
Liteon/Fujitsu/Dell/Delta (C 5.5*2.5mm)
Acer/Sony (E 5.5*1.7mm)
Samsung ( H 5.0*1mm)
HP/Delta/Compaq (F 4.8*1.7mm)
Lenovo ( K 7.9*1mm)
4. Do not drop the power bank. Fall is likely to damage the product performance.
5. Don\'t leave the product in the moist or high temperature place
6. This is not a toy, please keep it away from children.
1. Charging the Power Bank
You can use a DC adapter or micro USB cable to easily charge the power bank. During the charging, the LED display keeps on and shows you the charging status. (In order to charge the power bank quickly, we recommend you to use the DC adapter supplied.)
2. Charging the Mobile Devices
(1) Connect the power bank to your device by the DC or USB cable, and switch on the power bank, then it will charge your device normally. The LED display turns on to show you the remaining capacity, and then goes off in 20s. If you want to view the remaining capacity during use, please switch on the LED display manually.
(2) After your devices is fully charged, the power bank will go off automatically. If you want to interrupt the charging, please disconnect your device with the power bank.