YOTAT 1set Empty refillable ink cartridge for HP 950XL HP950 951 Officejet Pro 8100 8600 8640 printer
- Seller Printer accessories retail and wholesale store
- List Price US $35.00piece
- Sale Price US $29.75piece
- Shipping Free Shipping
- You Save US $5.25piece15% off
|Compatible Brand||HP Inkjet|
YOTAT 1set Empty refillable ink cartridge for HP950 HP951About 950 951 ink cartridge details :
Color : Black , Cyan , Magenta , Yellow
Type : empty refill ink cartridge
Chip : ARC chip
Cartridge model : for hp 950 xl 951 xlCompatible with inkjet printer model for HP:
For HP Officejet Pro 8100
For HP Officejet Pro 8600
For HP Officejet Pro 8610
For HP Officejet Pro 8620
For HP Officejet Pro 8630
For HP Officejet Pro 8640
For HP Officejet Pro 8660
For HP Officejet Pro 8615
For HP Officejet Pro 8625
For HP Officejet Pro 251dw
For HP Officejet Pro 276dwPackage contents: 1 pcs for HP 950 black 80ML 1 pcs for HP 951 cyan 30ML 1 pcs for HP 951 magenta 30ML 1 pcs for HP 951 yellow 30ML with ARC chips show ink level for ever
1. All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders and are referred to here for description purposes only.
2. We test every product before shipping, we guarantee 100% working.
3. Please fill in your correct phone number to ensure timely delivery of the order. All buyers from Russian Federation should fill in full name, or, he may not be able to receive the order.
4. All products delivered and shown in pictures may have some minor differences(product batch, the label, packaging). Pictures are for reference only, but all our shipped product are A+ grade qualtiy level and 100% guaranteed against maerials and workmanship. Without notice. For more details, please consult us.
5. When you purchase the order from us, please make sure the cartridge model number matches the one (oem code) you are using in your printer, because the cartridge’s chip is not same for different market although the printer model number may be same.
Q: How many times can a refillable cartridge be refilled?
Most of the cartridges, if only in good condition (if the print head not scratched, clogged or has been left out to dry, chips ok), can be refilled many times.
Q: How to choose your cartridges?
You should according to your original ink cartridge model number to when you buying cartridges. Otherwise, Ink cartridge will not work, because the cartridge’s chip is not same for different market although the printer model number may be same. This is very important!!! ^_^
Q: When a new cartridge is inserted, the printer sometimes states the new cartridges to be half full. Why does it happen?
The printer only estimates the level of the ink in the cartridge. It is not a precise measurement.
The new cartridges should be full and should last as long as normal.
Q: Nothing prints out or color absence exists when new cartridge(s) are installed. Why does it happen?
Ensure that you have purchased the correct cartridge for your printer.
Make sure the print head works normally. Conduct print head cleaning if it\'s dry or blocked.
Make sure the yellow sealing label is removed before installation. Absolutely, make sure the air holes are printed for cartridges with a yellow pin attached (non-yellow sealing label cartridge).
Q: Can I install empty Continuous Ink Supply System/Cartridges into printer?
No, you can’t. All CISS or refillable ink cartridge should not installed in printer to try chip working or not before you refill ink full level well, the chip may be locked permanently if the cartridge is empty.
Don\'t install the empty (without ink) CISS/cartridges into the printer, that the CISS/cartridges must be filled full ink(tank/pipe/ink cartridge must be full ink), then installed into printer; otherwise, when the empty ink cartridges are inserted to printer, the chip will be locked permanently and can\'t be used normally, although after that you filled ink.
Q: When I print a sheet, the colors do not exactly match the ones displayed on my screen.
Differing monitor drivers will produce slightly different colours and therefore the colours displayed on your screen will always be slightly different than the ones that your printer prints.
You could try to match them but each program uses a slightly different driver and therefore each colour scheme is slightly different.